We are always on the lookout for talented individuals, so if you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the team, please send your CV to email@example.com. Even if we have no immediate vacancies, we do keep interesting CVs on file should a suitable position become available.
We require an individual to work as a Training Advisor within the expanding Training Department at Stallard Kane Associates Ltd. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast paced environment, be able to multi-task and be a strong communicator. Previous experience within a training environment would be beneficial, however a strong customer service or administration background would be suitable. As a Training Advisor you will organise training courses using a flexible and professional approach advising, quoting and booking clients onto the relevant courses.
- Liaising with clients over the phone and email to ascertain correct training requirements
- Liaising with colleagues on their clients specific training needs
- Building relationships with clients
- Coordination of courses ensuring that required training material is generated
- Ensuring pre and post training paperwork is completed
- Maintaining client records
- Updating internal database
- Develop new business by actively promoting training
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Good attendance and time keeping
- Good logistical skills
- Experience in a busy office environment
- Customer service and administrative skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent IT Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel Essential – Sage desired)
The role will be 20 hours over 5 days (Monday to Friday) and the salary shall meet the national minimum wage.
Job Type: Part-time
Experience: Customer Service: 2 years
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org