We are always on the lookout for talented individuals, so if you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if we have no immediate vacancies, we do keep interesting CVs on file should a suitable position become available.
The Senior Health & Safety Advisors and the Directors of the Company
The assisting in carrying out SSIP assessments and all related administration tasks.
To provide high end administration support in the compiling, assessing and return of SSIP documentation.
- Compiling of SSIP assessor findings.
- Entering information into an electronic database.
- Providing clear and concise responses to applicants.
- Filing of information once the assessment is complete.
- Responding to client questions in relation to the SSIP submissions.
- Answering telephone.
- General administrative assistance
THIS ROLE IS PURELY OFFICE BASED
For this role you must:
- Have achieved the NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety; British Safety Council (BSC) Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health; NEBOSH Certificate in Construction; NCRQ Level 6 Certificate in Applied Health & Safety or equivalent as a minimum
- Have at least 2 years health & safety work experience in a field relevant to construction
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the CDM requirements
Salary expectations are to be included in your application
Job Type: Full-time
- Health & Safety Administration: 2 years (Required)
Stallard Kane Associates are growing once again! Due to our continuing expansion we require a Health & Safety Advisor in the South East of England to support our client base.
For this role you must have a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate / NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
The Senior Health & Safety Advisors and Directors of the Company
The provision of clear, concise, practical and accurate Health & Safety advice to clients of Stallard Kane Associates Ltd.
To advise clients on every aspect of Health & Safety and provide the highest level of service. By providing this high level of service, the other purpose of the role is to retain clients through delivering the requirements of the client needs and contract.
Although this position is based in the south east of England you must be willing to travel with occasional nights away from home.
- To carry out annual audits of clients’ premises and Health & Safety procedures and management systems.
- Compiling of formal policies and procedures for distribution to clients.
- Assistance with the preparation of Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Method Statements and any other Health & Safety Assessment required by the client or Company.
- To provide all clients with the most up to date and accurate advice on a range of Health & Safety topics including the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
- Carrying out accident investigations when required.
- Reporting any accidents / incidents as required under the RIDDOR Regulations.
- Provide the client with any additional information / assistance / documentation that is requested.
- Carry out individual construction site audits if required and produce a site audit report.
- Carry out any other reasonable request made by the Directors, Senior Health & Safety Advisors and / or clients.
- Your main responsibilities are to continually ensure all Health & Safety documentation is fully compliant with current legislation and to ensure you provide the highest level of support for your clients.
- You are responsible for the completion and return of your work to clients within a reasonable timescale (two weeks from visit date)
- To portray a professional image at all times throughout the course of your duties
- Competitive Salary in line with the Company pay banding structure
- Annual leave which increases with length of service
- Medicash Health Care scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Car
- Company Laptop & Phone
Job Type: Permanent
- Health And Safety: 5 years (Required)
- Diploma of Higher Education (Preferred)
Clean Driving Licence required
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com